Terms and Conditions
Tax credits and tax receipts
The Rotary Club of Hornby is a charitable trust (The Rotary Club of Hornby Charitable Trust Registration number CC28971). When you support the Buy a Bubble campaign, you may be eligible to claim some of your gift back from IRD. You will receive a receipt when you make the donation – make sure to keep the tax receipt to make a claim.
- Individuals: You may be eligible to claim 33% of your gift.
- Businesses: Businesses can claim for donations to an IRD-approved donee organisation.
Link here for more information: Tax credits for donations (IRD website)
You will receive a letter to thank you for your support and a small recognition.
Terms and conditions
Names on the supporter wall
- The supporter wall will be located in the foyer leading to the pool hall of the Matatiki Hornby Centre for a minimum of ten years, then it will be subject to change.
- Names/companies going on the wall will be reviewed before completion. We reserve the right to refuse a donation.
Logos on the supporter wall
• preferably EPS or PNG files, JPEG is adequate.
• the logos will be one colour, do not supply a coloured logo
• white or black versions only
Standard donor terms and conditions
- Please refer to Givealittle standard terms and conditions for more in depth detail around your donation
- Givealittle t&c’s (Givealittle website)